Our single serve cold brew packets allow you to make a fresh cup of all-natural cold brew in your own home. Simple as pouring water in jar, popping in a packet and letting it steep overnight. Wake up in the morning to a fresh cup of cold brew.
Grown in Honduras, (Strictly High Grown) SHG -specifies that the coffee was grown at a high altitude of 6,500 FT. Coffee grown at a high altitude means it was grown at a lower temperature, producing a slower maturing fruit and a denser bean. This creates a specialty cup with exceptionally smooth taste.
Brewing Instructions: Pour 12-16 oz of cold water per filtered packet. Let it steep for 6-10 hours in your refrigerator, pour over ice and add creamer if desired.
- 100% Arabica, single-origin, Honduran coffee
- Fair Trade
- Medium Roast blend producing a well rounded flavor profile
- Exceptionally smooth taste with notes of caramel and cacao
- Strictly High Grown + 6,500 ft above sea level
- Ethically sourced
- $1.26 per serving for a 10 pack (Serving size: 8oz)
- Brewed to your liking, add more or less water to your desired strength