If you’re anything like the team at Krum, you probably enjoy creating unique twists to enhance your cold brew experience. But did you know cold brew is adaptable even in the coldest of winters? There’s no need to switch up your caffeine habit and turn to hot coffee or tea! While most may think of cold brew as a beverage used to cool down in the summer, it can easily be transformed into a ‘warm and cozy’ drink, perfect for slow and snuggly winter mornings. Don’t let your brew miss out on the winter season, so keep reading for ways to cozy up your cold brew and get the most out of your Krum Cold Brew kit!
For the Tea Lovers - Chai-Spiced Cold Brew Latte
A highly caffeinated rendition of dirty chai, this cold brew recipe has a kick, with an added sweetness.
- Krum single-serve cold brew packet
- Cinnamon sticks
- Vanilla extract
- Maple Syrup
- Cashew Milk
- Milk frother or cocktail shaker
- Add your Krum Cold Brew packet into a 12-16 oz container of water
- Steep your brew overnight (or 6-10 hours) with a 1-inch cinnamon stick , 6 cloves, and 1 anise.
- After steeping, add a dash of vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup to your container.
- Pour the desired amount of cashew milk into your brew.
- Use a milk frother or cocktail shaker to create a foam.
- Add ice and garnish with a cinnamon stick and a sprinkle of ginger if desired
- Enjoy your new creation of cold brew!