Krum Coffee Chocolate Croissants
An easy treat perfect for those mornings on-the-go! We leveled-up your everyday chocolate croissant.
- Puff Pastry Dough
- ½ cup of Krum Cold Brew concentrate
- 3 tbsp light corn syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ and prepare two baking sheets, lining them with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan, slowly heat corn syrup until it becomes thin. Constantly stirring.
- Add in 4 oz of your chocolate and ½ cup of cold brew concentrate to heat it through when the corn syrup begins to bubble.
- Remove from heat and stir in ¼ tsp vanilla. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth. Set it aside so it can cool and thicken.
- Lightly flour your work surface and unfold a sheet of your puff pantry dough. Dust the top of the dough with flour as well.
- Roll out the dough into a 16-inch square. Cut this in half and cut each half into four rectangles (giving you 8 8×4 inch rectangles). Then cut each rectangle diagonally, giving you two triangles (making a total of 16 triangles).
- Taking your cooled chocolate sauce, place one to two tablespoons of the sauce at the center of each triangle and roll them up into a croissant, bending them at the corners.
- Place each croissant seam down on your baking sheet. Brush the tops of your croissants with an egg wash.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown.